- 9 Pro Class Championships: 5 Pro-4 and 4 Pro-Light
- 8 Sportsman Buggy Championships
- Multiple Borg-Warner Championships
- Multiple Governor's Cup Championships
- World Record 4-Wheel Jump (301 ft)
- Winningest driver in short-course off-road racing with more than 80 wins
- Only racer in history to win championships in all four professional classes
In the early ’90s, Greaves, from the Green Bay Wisconsin area, earned multiple buggy-class championships, including an incredible “double” in 1992 with titles in Class 1-1600 and Class 9. That same year, Greaves took his first steps in compact trucks by racing select events in Class 7s. In 1993, he began racing trucks exclusively and debuted a Toyota SR-5. With his energies devoted full-time to truck racing, Greaves finished the season in the winner’s circle at the final two events of the SODA season.
From 1994 to 1996, Greaves won two championships and more than 70 percent of the races he entered. He developed a two-truck Toyota team with his closest rival, Jeff Kincaid, in 1997. Greaves/Kincaid Motorsports won 19 out of 20 races while capturing the championship (Greaves) and a second-place finish (Kincaid) in both the SODA Series and CORR Winter Series.